Weird Al made a shitty song better.
OH MY GOD YES. THANK YOU! I loved the original beat, HATED the original lyrics. Finally a version of the song easily purchasable without any of the rape culture BS.
Shit, I’d love this even if the original WASN’T complete shit.
Weird Al, thank you for always writing the actual soundtrack to my life.
benefits of walking barefoot
- drawing electrons from the earth improves health
- earthing changes the electrical activity in the brain, as measured by electroencephalograms
- grounding benefits skin conductivity, moderats heart rate variability, improves glucose regulation, reduces stress and boosts immunity.
- earthing increases the surface charge of red blood cells
- it just feels really nice to walk through thick grass or soft sand or squishy moss
I think Hiccup and Astrid are the best animated couple ever.
I love how their relationship isn’t a major plot point for the films. Astrid isn’t there as a reward for the hero, she is also his best friend (next to Toothless of course). She didn’t stop being a warrior after she became a love interest (and Hiccup wouldn’t want her to, he loves her for it).
They talk about their problems. They fight their enemies together. And they trust each other.
Something that I’m just noticing from these gifs. They actually lean their cheeks into the kisses, opposed to just letting the other do all the work. That’s something actual couples do when they know each other well enough to know it’s coming. I love this.